Spianata delle moschee a gerusalemme

Posted on by

Crescono le tensioni nel complesso della Moschea al-Aqsa a Gerusalemme

spianata delle moschee a gerusalemme

Download the royalty-free photo "Spianata delle Moschee, Cupola della Roccia, Gerusalemme, Israele" created by Naeblys at the lowest price.

del   streaming   per    seeds of the gods

In particolare, per raggiungere la Spianata delle Moschee e la Moschea di al-Aqsa il terzo Luogo Sacro per eccellenza per Islam , bisogna accettare di essere sottoposti a numerose perquisizioni. Un provvedimento che ha alimentato le tensioni a Gerusalemme nella giornata di domenica. In Cisgiordania gli agenti dei servizi segreti isareliani hanno arrestato 29 membri di Hamas, tra i quali funzionari del movimento islamista al potere nella Striscia di Gaza. Al-Aqsa is the name of the silver-domed mosque inside a acre compound referred to as al-Haram al-Sharif, or the Noble Sanctuary, by Muslims, and as Temple Mount by Jews. However, the conflict dates even further back, to before the creation of Israel. In , the UN drew up a partition plan to separate historic Palestine, then under British control, into two states: one for Jews, mainly from Europe, and one for Palestinians. The Jewish state was designated as 55 percent of the land, and the remaining 45 percent was for a Palestinian state.

To organize and save selections in a folder you must first register or log in. Registration is free!
la costruzione di un amore

Chi siamo Contatti. Spianata di Al Aqsa, scontri e tensione per cambiare lo status quo 0. Domenica cariche della polizia e disordini sul sito islamico al centro dei disegni della destra religiosa israeliana finalizzati alla sua spartizione e alla ricostruzi [ Tag ebraismo , gerusalemme , Islam , Israele , palestinesi , Spianata delle Moschee. A Gerusalemme est si finisce in commissariato a 4 anni 0. Tag gerusalemme , Israele , Issawiya , palestinesi , Trump. I tribunali israeliani possono garantire la giustizia ai palestinesi?

Latest News. Supporting Food Sovereignty as Resistance in Venezuela - venezuelanalysis. Venezuela and the Geo-Ecopolitics of Gold - venezuelanalysis. Finding Fuel in Venezuela: An Odyssey - venezuelanalysis. Lying by Omission Is Still Lying - venezuelanalysis. Venezuela Was Supposed to Be Easy - venezuelanalysis.

To organize and save selections in a folder you must first register or log in. Registration is free! Register Log in. We are no longer taking new orders on Fotolia and we encourage you to download this asset on Adobe Stock. Login or Register! To organize the photos in galleries you must first register or login. Registration is Free!



Canvas Premium

la Spianata delle Moschee

.

4 thoughts on “Spianata delle moschee a gerusalemme

  1. Vista aerea della spianata. Il Monte del Tempio possiede quattro minareti, situati sui lati sud, nord e ovest. Non ci sono minareti nella parte orientale della moschea. Monte del Tempio · Citta Vecchia di Gerusalemme · Moschea al- Aqsa.

Leave a Reply